Another favourite multi-room audio bundle.
The leader in Wireless high-quality music streaming services (Bluesound) coupled with Monitor Audio create great sounding and easy to use multi-room audio systems.
The POWERNODE 2i is the streaming amplifier that merges several traditional components into one and unlocks a world of hifi streaming. Effortlessly driving your choice of speakers with audiophile grade amplification Bluesound that has become known for, the POWERNODE 2i becomes the core of a high-res streaming sound system.
You can find more details on the PowerNode 2i here.
- Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers
- HybridDigital™ amp and DAC technologies ensures flawless playback with precision and clarity.
- 60 Watts x 2 into 8 ohms of HybridDigital™ power.
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity.
- Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, and subwoofer out.
- Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
We do ask for some patience during lockdown - we're working remotely from home and travel to the warehouse each day to fulfil orders. If item's aren't in stock - we can usually get them within a couple of days.
We're a small business that's been impacted massively due to COVID-19 and have such had a significant reduction in orders. We're focussing on core products and services with less frequent products being ordered "on demand".
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order. Usually dispatched within 48 hours' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.