A brilliant and scalable HiFi starter pack for the beginner.
Consisting of the Pro-Ject Audio MaiA S2 Stereo integrated amplifier with 9 input options and the super attractive, great sounding Monitor Audio Bronze 50 speakers complete with QED XT25 2x 2m speaker cable.
Despite its small size, 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously:
- High-quality phono MM + high output MC preamp
- 3 analogue line level inputs (2x RCA, 1x 3,5mm jack)
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
- Digital coax input (up to 24bit/192kHz)
- 2 Toslink inputs (up to 24bit/96kHz)
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
Add on turntables, internet streamers etc at a later date - enjoy computer USB or Bluetooth with aptX support out of the box.
The improved case and board layout result in better shielding of electromagnetical interference further improving the already excellent audio performance: No matter which input you choose, a real musical sound with lifelike characteristics is guaranteed.
This stylish amplifier offers low noise and solid output power for audiophile payback in smaller rooms around 25m, when partnered with good-quality speakers.
- 2x38 watts @ 4 ohms
- Dual mono design principle
- Inputs: 3x stereo line, 1x phono (RCA), 1x bluetooth (aptX), 2x digital optical, 1x digitial coax, 1x USB
- XMOS asynchronous USB
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS4344 24bit/192kHz Multi-bit Delta Sigma
- 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
- Phono MM + high output MC input
- Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
- Headphone output
- Variable output for subwoofer or second zone amp
- IR remote included
- Improved all-aluminium case and board layout improve electromagnetical interference
- New S2 design in high-quality aluminum case, available in silver or black
Amplifiers are available in Black or Silver, with speakers available in Black (photographed), Urban Grey (photographed) Walnut or White.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.