This is a very high value bundle with scope for expansion to ATMOS in the future.
This features the Q Acoustics 3050i 5.1 surround sound pack which includes the amazing 3050i floor standing speakers, 3010i rear channel speakers, 3090i centre speaker and the highly respected 3060S subwoofer.
This package is currently available from stock in Black only.
Other finishes are available to order but may have longer lead times. Please contact us to discuss.
Connecting the speakers together and interfacing between your inputs (e.g. SkyQ, Apple TV, XBOX) is the latest Marantz SR5015 8K 7.1 Receiver featuring a massive 180w per channel.
Enjoy exquisite video performance thanks to the latest HDMI technologies such as 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, various HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR. Game with better immersion thanks to 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
The Q 3050i 5.1 Cinema Pack combines the very best of the 3000i Series to deliver truly a stunning home cinema system ensuring you hear every detail at its very best from your favourite music and movies.
- Award-winning design heritage to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- The 3050i 5.1 Cinema Pack comprises of a pair of Q 3050i floorstanding speakers + Q 3010i bookshelf / standmount speakers + Q 3060 Subwoofer + Q 3090i Centre all working together to provide the ultimate home cinema sound
- The Q3050i floorstanding speakers boast P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing and HPE™ technology resulting in minimised cabinet resonance resulting in a purer sound.
- The slimline Q 3010i speakers provide a large sound and deep bass thanks to increased cabinet volume from previous models
- The Q 3090Ci centre channel delivers crisp and clear dialogue and will bring onscreen sound to life
- The Q 3060S delivers every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion utilising a powerful 150watt amplifier partnered with a high performance 200mm driver
- Carbon Black Q Acoustics 3050i 5.1 speaker package
- Marantz SR5015 in black
7.2 channel home cinema amplifier
8K video support for HDMI inputs, ready for the future
180W per channel with discrete high current amplification
Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD and DTS:X surround sound
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization technology for height effects without physical speakers
6 HDMI inputs for Blu-ray, DVD, and game consoles with HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD and HDR10
Auto Low Latency Mode for game consoles
Wireless music streaming with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
HEOS multi-room technology for whole house audio
Voice control with Alexa or Google Assistant
Apple AirPlay 2 with Siri voice control
In-built phono stage for MM turntables
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
We do ask for some patience during lockdown - we're working remotely from home and travel to the warehouse each day to fulfil orders. If item's aren't in stock - we can usually get them within a couple of days.
We're a small business that's been impacted massively due to COVID-19 and have such had a significant reduction in orders. We're focussing on core products and services with less frequent products being ordered "on demand".
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order. Usually dispatched within 48 hours' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.