Monitor Audio C380-FX Rear Effects Ceiling Speakers feature surround mode selection of dipole (diffuse sound) or bipole (direct sound) operation for super-discreet home theatre sound. Incorporates an 8-inch C-CAM® RST® bass driver 8-inch C-CAM bass driver and dual 1-inch C-CAM gold dome tweeters mounted at a precise fixed-angle for optimised performance. Also includes a 12-volt trigger input for automatic surround mode switching.
- Dual tweeter configuration for use in di-pole or bi-pole mode.
- RST bass driver and C-CAM tweeters, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Timbre-match with GS, RS-CP, in-ceiling/wall and Gold Signature, Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.