- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 25 kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 89 dB
Maximum SPL: 109.6 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
Recommended Amp: 30 - 120 W
Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.5 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drivers Unit Complement: 2-Way
8” C-CAM® RST® cone bass driver
1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch:
( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB )
Boundary Compensation Switch
Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket: CB10 (Light Brown)
Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.