Monitor Audio CSS230 Low Profile Ceiling Speaker is a brilliantly innovative back-box design with an impressively shallow 50mm (2”) mounting depth, custom built to offer hi-fi levels of performance in spaces where no high quality speaker has gone before.
Between 2” stud frames or where pipework or cabling reduces mounting depth, the hybrid back-box construction and proprietary full-range driver array combine to deliver consistent audio quality with exceptional installation versatility.
The hybrid back-box provides the best of all worlds for installer and customer. Combined, the three proprietary 3” mid-bass units achieve the bass output of a 61/2” driver, all from a super-stealthy flush-fitted profile.
In keeping with Monitor Audio’s renowned design rigour, the crossover comprises high quality film capacitors and low loss inductors - selected for signal integrity - ensuring peerless audio detail and dynamics from a speaker of its size and application. When the CSS230 is in ‘ported’ mode, a fine gauze protects the acoustic system from dust ingress.
- Super-slim mounting depth 50mm (2”) designed to fit within 2” stud walls or where space is restricted
- Hybrid CP ‘Controlled Performance’ style, enclosed or open back-box option provides flexible high performance options and sound isolation in one
- Driver configuration of three 3” C-CAM bass/mid-range drivers in a radial array around a 19mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter (fixed position) and high quality crossover design offers Monitor Audio’s award-winning signature sound quality
- Gold plated sprung push terminals are reliable and easy to connect
- Magnetically attached ‘Trim-less’ round and square grille options for discreet, reliable and easy servicing, flexible in-wall/ceiling installation, paintable to blend with de´cor
- Patented Tri-Grip dog leg fixings – Reliable, robust and quick to install
- Existing pre-construction bracket for easier system design and planning
Monitor Audio Warranty:
Monitor Audio Custom Installation Speaker Series carry a Lifetime Warranty
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
We do ask for some patience during lockdown - we're working remotely from home and travel to the warehouse each day to fulfil orders. If item's aren't in stock - we can usually get them within a couple of days.
We're a small business that's been impacted massively due to COVID-19 and have such had a significant reduction in orders. We're focussing on core products and services with less frequent products being ordered "on demand".
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order. Usually dispatched within 48 hours' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.