Monitor Audio W150-LCR In-Wall Speaker with 5-inch drivers featuring Monitor Audio's proprietary MMPII cones coupled with a pivoting version of our acclaimed C-CAM gold dome tweeter. Benefitting from recent design refinements and with 15 degrees of play in all directions, the tweeter's higher resolution output can be directed for ideal imaging and reduced in-room reflections. Between the drivers, a simple crossover design of high-grade audiophile components ensures a smooth transition from dynamic rhythmic lows to finely detailed highs, completing a naturally clean and wide response. By virtue of their rectangular shape, the WT in-wall models can be used vertically in portrait style or horizontally: the ideal aspect for centre-channel applications in discreet CS-inspired home theatre systems.
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically between standard wall studs for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5” drivers in a D’Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4”) for easy installation in many more locations
- Tri-Grip fixing® – for easy, secure installation
- MMP®II – Monitor Audio’s advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM® – Monitor Audio’s distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grilles allow for seamless integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL94-V0 rating
- All models are splash and humidity proof
- All models feature dust protection covers
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
For the finishing touch, Trimless grilles are held in place magnetically by high power neodymium magnets. All CWT grilles are paintable, additional scrim material is provided.