The WSS430 range topper employs dished C-CAM cones to ensure ultimate diaphragm rigidity – the main aim here is to reduce distortion. High strength Neo magnets and larger voice coils provide incredible driving force, low magnetic leakage, and slim profile. The magnetic system provides an ‘under-hung’ motor arrangement, ensuring the coil stays in the gap, reducing distortion further and increasing power handling.
Still just 50 mm deep, there is a lot going on with the WSS430. The MPD high frequency transducer technology – also from Monitor Audio’s flagship Platinum II designs – ensures incredibly low distortion, delivering clear high frequency to over 50 kHz. Remove the model’s magnetic front trim and you can rotate the tweeter to provide the optimum dispersion when using the model in landscape orientation.
- Good, better, best performance levels
- Super-slim depth 50 mm (2") – designed to fit in 2" stud walls or where space is restricted
- Designed for portrait or landscape installation – fits between standard 14" stud bays
- Elegant, slim profile only 385 x 140 mm wide
- Three, 3" bass/mid-range drivers featuring incremental technology and performance benefits – MMP II, C-CAM and dished C-CAM cones
- 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter used on WSS130 and WSS230 models. WSS430 utilises MPD high frequency transducer from Platinum IC model and flagship Platinum II speaker range
- High quality crossover components – Selected and voiced for amazing sonic performance
- Magnetically attached ‘trim-less’ grille – discreet, reliable, and easy servicing
- Tri-Grip Dog leg fixings – reliable, robust, and quick to install
- Gold plated sprung push terminals – easy to connect and reliable
- Paintable grille – to complement and blend with décor
- WSS430 has rotating tweeter for optimum dispersion when used in landscape configuration
- WB3 (dark blue) pre-construction bracket
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
70 Hz – 50 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
75 W Full range (120 W with crossover set to 100 Hz @ 12 dB/Octave)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
10 – 120 W
Drive Unit Complement
3 x 3" dished C-CAM cone bass-mid drivers
1 x MPD High frequency transducer – rotatable for portrait or landscape application
Crossover Recommendation using AVR/Processor
100 Hz at a minimum of 12 dB/Octave (24 dB/Octave optimum)
Gold Plated Sprung push terminals – For bare wire connection up to 4 mm2
6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
1.1 kg (2 lb 6 oz)
Mineral filled ABS Plastic, RoHS2 Compliant. Painted steel grille
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
We do ask for some patience during lockdown - we're working remotely from home and travel to the warehouse each day to fulfil orders. If item's aren't in stock - we can usually get them within a couple of days.
We're a small business that's been impacted massively due to COVID-19 and have such had a significant reduction in orders. We're focussing on core products and services with less frequent products being ordered "on demand".
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order. Usually dispatched within 48 hours' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.