Yorkshire AV are an authorised reseller of Monitor Audio products.
The Bronze 6G and Silver 6G series are available to demo in our showroom. Please contact us to make an appointment.
Our beautifully proportioned Bronze 200 floorstanding speakers deliver a surprisingly large sound. Replete with class-leading Monitor Audio technology they offer the perfect ratio of performance to size.
Blending audiophile performance with graceful proportions these sleek floor standing speakers are equipped with our 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide and dual 5½" C-CAM mid-bass drivers. The Bronze 200s are real crowd pleasers and deliver a stunning clear, open and detailed sound.
They are kept perfectly in place by sturdy steel outrigger feet and wherever you choose to position them their elegant styling will ensure they will receive admiring glances.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
|System Format||2.5 Way|
|Frequency Response (-6dB in room)||35 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||4.4 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||112 dBA (pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||40 - 120 W|
|Bass Alignment||Bass Reflex, Dual HiVe II Port System|
|Crossover Frequency||700 Hz
|Drive unit Complement||2 x 5.1/2" C-CAM Mid-bass Driver
1 x 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter with UD Waveguide
|External Dimensions, incl. Grille and Terminals (HxWxD)||886 x 166 x 268mm|
|Finishes||Black, White, Walnut, Urban Grey|
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DPD. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DPD who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
Certain product(s) are delayed in manufacturing due to semi-conductor shortages across the Globe. We'll keep you informed as to your order progress and a likely ETA once we get updates from the manufacturers.
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Tuesday - Thursday before 1pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to Order (not in stock). Lead times apply' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
AudioQuest - 7-10 days average for shipping of standard products, custom products are 14-21 days.
HiFi Racks - 4-6 weeks average for shipping.
DALI - 7-10 days for shipping
Other speaker brands - usually 2 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.