Yorkshire AV are an authorised reseller of Monitor Audio products.
The Bronze 6G and Silver 6G series are available to demo in our showroom. Please contact us to make an appointment.
The Bronze 500s are the largest speakers in the Bronze series and they deliver the powerful and detailed audio required by the most demanding of audiophiles.
The pinnacle of the Bronze series, the Bronze 500s have a larger cabinet housing a Monitor Audio 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, plus two new 8” drivers to power a bigger performance.
On their sturdy steel outrigger feet, the Bronze 500s stand at just under one metre tall and exude a graceful presence, which complements their beautifully detailed audio reproduction.
With their powerful, natural and intricate performance, the Bronze 500s will thrill both music and movie lovers. The speakers look particularly stylish in our new Urban Grey finish, which perfectly complements the décor of a modern room.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
|System Format||2.5 Way|
|Frequency Response (-6dB in room)||32 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||90 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||4.1 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||116 dBA (pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||200 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||60 - 200 W|
|Bass Alignment||Bass Reflex, Dual HiVe II Port System|
|Crossover Frequency||550 Hz
|Drive unit Complement||2 x 8" C-CAM Mid-bass Driver
1 x 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter with UD Waveguide
|External Dimensions, incl. Grille and Terminals (HxWxD)||951 x 231 x 328mm|
|Finishes||Black, White, Walnut, Urban Grey|
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
We do ask for some patience during lockdown - we're working remotely from home and travel to the warehouse each day to fulfil orders. If item's aren't in stock - we can usually get them within a couple of days.
We're a small business that's been impacted massively due to COVID-19 and have such had a significant reduction in orders. We're focussing on core products and services with less frequent products being ordered "on demand".
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order. Usually dispatched within 48 hours' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.