The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances.
- Extraordinarily low 46kHz response for punchy, controlled bass
- P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound
- Custom-designed stand for perfect placement, perfect isolation and perfect stability
POWER, WITH CONTROL
The 3030i features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 22mm decoupled tweeter. The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. Hear all the power and detail of your music.
DYNAMIC AND DETAILED
The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimised motor. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 22mm tweeter above it is decoupled - so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Which means clearer, purer sound.
BRACED FOR ACTION
Like the whole of the 3000i range, the 3030i features Q Acoustics’ unique point-to-point bracing. This computer-aided process provides targeted and precise cabinet support, so the cabinet is supremely rigid and unwanted vibrations are banished.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black. As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (H/W/D): 325 x 200 x 329 mm (12.8 x 7.9 x 13.0 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
Certain product(s) are delayed in manufacturing due to semi-conductor shortages across the Globe. We'll keep you informed as to your order progress and a likely ETA once we get updates from the manufacturers.
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.