Q Acoustics 3050i (Arctic White)
The all new, Q 3050i floorstanding speaker has been created using design principles taken from our critically acclaimed Concept 500 Series, resulting in stunning sonic performance and beautiful aesthetics.
- Striking floorstanding Speakers with twin 165mm and 22mm precision drivers
- The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound
- HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet
- Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
LEADING TECHNOLOGY; OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE
The Q 3050i speakers boast a range of unique technologies including HPE™ and P2P™ to ensure these floorstanding speakers deliver a truly exceptional sound.
HPE™ (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology designed to convert pressure to velocity and reduce the overall pressure gradient within the speaker enclosure, has been applied to the Q 3050i to reduce cabinet resonance. This technology is perfect for taller loudspeakers that tend to resonate at a single favoured frequency.
Q Acoustics P2P™ bracing across the 3000i Series supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than in previous ranges.
HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER UNIT FOR AN UNALTERED SOUND
Q 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self-damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT
Q 3050i range features all new enclosure aesthetics and offers 4 new contemporary finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
Low profile binding posts have been incorporated into the Q 3050i with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana Plugs. This floorstanding speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 165 mm ( 6.5 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 44 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83 V@1 m): 91 dB
- Stereo Amplifier: 25 - 100 W
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 165 W
- Internal Amplifier Power: -
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 Hz
- Effective Volume: 32.4 L (1977 cu in)
- Dimensions H/W/D mm: 1020 x 310 x 310 mm (40.1 x 12.2 x 12.2 in)
- Enclosure width: 200mm (7.9 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 17.8 kg (39.2 lbs)
What's in the boxes?
- 2 x 3050i Floorstanding speakers
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Stabilisers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 1 x User Manual
- 8 x Speaker Spikes
- 4 x Fixing Screws
We use DHL for domestic and international orders by default.
For orders over £150.00, delivery in the UK is FREE.
For all other orders below £150.00, shipping charges are based on weight and/or item size.
Local collection is available (please contact us to check availability and to book your collection slot) from our demo room.
Certain product(s) are not stock items. Where items are special order - you'll receive your package the next day from when stock arrives. We'll let you know the rough ETA on placing your order but please do contact us if your order is urgent.
During the checkout process, you're able to select PayPal as a payment method.
For qualifying purchases and subject to status, you may be offered PayPal Credit - a flexible payment method.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
PayPal's 0% interest offer is better than just an introductory offer. Simply spend over £99 and you get 0% interest for 4 months on that purchase. The great thing is you’ll automatically get 0% for 4 months every time you spend over £99. So, if you’re planning a weekend away or fancy splashing out on a new wardrobe, PayPal Credit is the perfect way to spread the cost of those larger purchases.
It’s quick and easy to apply for PayPal Credit – all you need to do is complete a short application form and we’ll give you a decision instantly. If approved and you accept, you’ll have a credit limit attached to your PayPal account to start using straightaway at thousands of online stores.
More information on PayPal Credit is available here.
Note - Yorkshire AV LTD have no interaction with PayPal during this process. For terms and conditions, please see the PayPal website.