The Q 3050i 5.1 Cinema Pack combines the very best of the 3000i Series to deliver truly a stunning home cinema system ensuring you hear every detail at its very best from your favourite music and movies.
- Award-winning design heritage to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- The 3050i 5.1 Cinema Pack comprises of a pair of Q 3050i floorstanding speakers + Q 3010i bookshelf / standmount speakers + Q 3060 Subwoofer + Q 3090i Centre all working together to provide the ultimate home cinema sound
- The Q3050i floorstanding speakers boast P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing and HPE™ technology resulting in minimised cabinet resonance resulting in a purer sound.
- The slimline Q 3010i speakers provide a large sound and deep bass thanks to increased cabinet volume from previous models
- The Q 3090Ci centre channel delivers crisp and clear dialogue and will bring onscreen sound to life
- The Q 3060S delivers every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion utilising a powerful 150watt amplifier partnered with a high performance 200mm driver
NATURAL DIALOGUE TO EXPLOSIVE SOUND
The 3050i Series 5.1 Cinema Pack will unleash the full potential of your home cinema electronics. Its exquisitely detailed sound will convey all the atmosphere, natural dialogue and, when required, the full bodied explosive drama of every video soundtrack. The 3050i 5.1 cinema package boasts P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing for additional cabinet stability for a purer, more dynamic home cinema sound. The Q 3050i floorstanding speakers also boast HPE™ technology which eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet resulting in a purer, uncoloured sound.
EASY ROOM POSITIONING
Across the entire 3000i Series, conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used which means the Q 3050i 5.1 home cinema system can be a seamless addition to your listening room, especially with the choice of finishes.
The Q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets giving you ultimate flexibility in your home cinema setup.
The Q 3090Ci is the same width as most Amplifiers and AV Receivers so will fit attractively into the specialist furniture designed to house them and can also be shelf or cabinet mounted, or on dedicated wall brackets.
The Q 3060S is our most slimline subwoofer with all the power needed to deliver every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion. The Q 3060i Subwoofer can be floor mounted using spikes provided or wall mounted with a dedicated wall bracket.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
Certain product(s) are delayed in manufacturing due to semi-conductor shortages across the Globe. We'll keep you informed as to your order progress and a likely ETA once we get updates from the manufacturers.
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.