The Q 3050i 5.1 Cinema Pack combines the very best of the 3000i Series to deliver truly a stunning home cinema system ensuring you hear every detail at its very best from your favourite music and movies.
- Award-winning design heritage to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- The 3050i 5.1 Cinema Pack comprises of a pair of Q 3050i floorstanding speakers + Q 3010i bookshelf / standmount speakers + Q B12 Subwoofer + Q 3090i Centre all working together to provide the ultimate home cinema sound
- The Q3050i floorstanding speakers boast P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing and HPE™ technology resulting in minimised cabinet resonance resulting in a purer sound.
- The slimline Q 3010i speakers provide a large sound and deep bass thanks to increased cabinet volume from previous models
- The Q 3090Ci centre channel delivers crisp and clear dialogue and will bring onscreen sound to life
- Stands not included but available as an option. Additional charge applies
NATURAL DIALOGUE TO EXPLOSIVE SOUND
The 3050i Series 5.1 Cinema Pack will unleash the full potential of your home cinema electronics. Its exquisitely detailed sound will convey all the atmosphere, natural dialogue and, when required, the full bodied explosive drama of every video soundtrack. The 3050i 5.1 cinema package boasts P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing for additional cabinet stability for a purer, more dynamic home cinema sound. The Q 3050i floorstanding speakers also boast HPE™ technology which eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet resulting in a purer, uncoloured sound.
PERFECT FOR MUSIC & MOVIES
Each speaker that forms part of the Q 3050 5.1 Cinema Pack is a genuine hi-fi speakers incorporating a wealth of technology applied to the entire 3000i Series – resulting in an exceptional cinematic performance – perfect for the larger room thanks to the inclusion of the Q 3050i floorstanding speaker. The Q 3050 5.1 Cinema Pack also delivers stunning musical performances.
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
We do ask for some patience during lockdown - we're working remotely from home and travel to the warehouse each day to fulfil orders. If item's aren't in stock - we can usually get them within a couple of days.
We're a small business that's been impacted massively due to COVID-19 and have such had a significant reduction in orders. We're focussing on core products and services with less frequent products being ordered "on demand".
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order. Usually dispatched within 48 hours' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.