The heart of any home cinema system, the Q 3090Ci has been developed to compliment the 3000i series perfectly, bringing crisp and clear dialogue and onscreen sound to life, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series.
- Accurate Centre speaker with precision drivers can be shelf or cabinet mounted on pre-fitted rubber feet or wall-mounted on optional, dedicate brackets.
- The normal terminal panel cut-out has been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts
- The 3090Ci is the same width as most Amplifiers and AV Receivers so will fit attractively into the specialist furniture designed to house them.
THE CENTRE OF YOUR HOME CINEMA SETUP
The Q 3090Ci boasts twin 100mm (4”) and 22mm (0.9”) precision drivers delivering the ultimate cinematic experience. You will hear every precise detail; every note, every word at its very best. The Q 3090Ci incorporates the same technology used across the rest of the 3000i range including P2P bracing and brand new high frequency drivers ensuring it complements the rest of the series, perfectly.
DYNAMIC & DETAILED
With the new high frequency driver unit, the Q 3090Ci benefits from a decoupled tweeter which ensures the vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter, are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, resulting in a purer sound. The all new mid/bass drive unit boasts a precision formed cone from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround also contributing to unwanted resonances.
EASY ROOM POSITIONING
The 3090Ci is the same width as most Amplifiers and AV Receivers so will fit attractively into the specialist furniture designed to house them. The conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 75 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 89 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 - 100 W
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 165 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- Effective Volume: 6.6 L (403 cu in)
- Dimensions H/W/D mm: 152 x 430 x 216 mm (6.0 x 16.9 x 8.5 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6 kg (13.2 lbs)
What's in the box?
- 1 x 3090Ci Centre Speaker
- 1 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves.
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
We do ask for some patience during lockdown - we're working remotely from home and travel to the warehouse each day to fulfil orders. If item's aren't in stock - we can usually get them within a couple of days.
We're a small business that's been impacted massively due to COVID-19 and have such had a significant reduction in orders. We're focussing on core products and services with less frequent products being ordered "on demand".
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order. Usually dispatched within 48 hours' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.