- The Concept 20 changes everything. Its revolutionary ‘GelcoreTM Construction’ cabinet means music lovers can enjoy genuine ‘high end’ sonic performance and with the option of either lacquered gloss black, or lacquered gloss white; not only will the speakers sound amazing, they will also look beautiful.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 125mm, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 64Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB, Recommended Power: 25 - 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Includes: (2) Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers, (2) Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual
An Innovative Solution
The Concept 20 represents the start of a new era going beyond anything that Q Acoustics had achieved before. It's a beautifully styled product, which we confidently believe provides a level of sonic performance previously thought impossible at its price point. To achieve this extraordinary result, Q Acoustics' design team applied advanced technology to address cabinet resonance, widely recognised as the single biggest hurdle preventing 'high end' sonic performance. This State-of-the-Art, ultra-low resonance and beautifully lacquered cabinet design allows the 125mm drive unit and wide dispersion 25mm tweeter to perform at their very impressive best.
Sleek Style Coupled With Award-Winning Performance
Ultra-Low Resonance Cabinet Design
The Concept 20 uses GelcoreTM Cabinet Construction, where two layers of MDF, are separated by a bespoke, resonance absorbing, non-setting adhesive which converts the kinetic energy and disperses it as heat. This substantially reduces distortion and allows the individual drive units to deliver their optimal performance, a pure and uncoloured sound.
Concept Speaker Stands For Optimal Sound
Stunning Sound, Luxury Looks
Even the speakers attractive brushed aluminium facia plate is not purely decorative. Its part of an assembly, which clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to reduce cabinet resonance still further in the panel facing the listener. It is available in two beautiful multi-layered lacquered finishes in high gloss black and white. Multiple positions are possible thanks to a foam bung, which can be inserted in the rear-mounted reflex port modifying the bass response to suit positioning against a rear wall or close to a corner, to fit seamlessly into your chosen room.
Flagship Bookshelf Speakers
Critically Acclaimed by Industry Experts
These clever bookshelf speakers have won multiple awards including What Hi Fi - Product of the Year, Hi Fi Choice - Editors Choice and AV Forums - Highly Recommended Award demonstrating that these speakers deliver genuine 'high end' sonic performance.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 64Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Recommended Power: 25 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 265 x 282 x 170
- Weight: 12.35 lbs / (5.6 kg) per speaker
- Sold in: Pairs
- Finishes available: Lacquered Black Gloss / Lacquered White Gloss
- Warranty: 5 Years
What's in the box?
- 2 x Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x White Cotton Speaker Handling Gloves
- 1 x User Manual
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
We do ask for some patience during lockdown - we're working remotely from home and travel to the warehouse each day to fulfil orders. If item's aren't in stock - we can usually get them within a couple of days.
We're a small business that's been impacted massively due to COVID-19 and have such had a significant reduction in orders. We're focussing on core products and services with less frequent products being ordered "on demand".
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order. Usually dispatched within 48 hours' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.