We have two of these units that are open box.
Never used - the box shows circular grilles when these are actually square grilles within the packages.
NOTE - this is a single stereo speaker - perfect for smaller rooms where a stereo pair of speakers won't fit.
The Q Acoustics QI65CP ST; Performance in-ceiling single stereo speaker features the latest styling and stereo speaker technology that is designed to meet the most demanding of your requirements. They are also moisture proof so that they can even be placed in bathrooms, and any other room throughout your house. Whereas before you were not able to listen to the same music in many rooms, the 6.5” Performance in-ceiling single stereo speaker now lets you do that.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or - 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's decor.
- Only 6.5" in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep.
- 'UL94' flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
Easy to install
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets
- Tweeter: Swivel
- Tweeter diameter: 2 x 1" (25mm)
- Woofer diameter: 6.5"
- Cutout Size: 203mm
- Power handling (program): 15-60W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m): 87
- Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz: 70
- Maximum rear depth: 84mm
- Size(Round grilles): 232mm dia