We have two of these units that are open box.
Never used - the box shows circular grilles when these are actually square grilles within the packages.
NOTE - this is a single stereo speaker - perfect for smaller rooms where a stereo pair of speakers won't fit.
The Q Acoustics QI65CP ST; Performance in-ceiling single stereo speaker features the latest styling and stereo speaker technology that is designed to meet the most demanding of your requirements. They are also moisture proof so that they can even be placed in bathrooms, and any other room throughout your house. Whereas before you were not able to listen to the same music in many rooms, the 6.5” Performance in-ceiling single stereo speaker now lets you do that.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or - 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's decor.
- Only 6.5" in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep.
- 'UL94' flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
Easy to install
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets
- Tweeter: Swivel
- Tweeter diameter: 2 x 1" (25mm)
- Woofer diameter: 6.5"
- Cutout Size: 203mm
- Power handling (program): 15-60W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m): 87
- Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz: 70
- Maximum rear depth: 84mm
- Size(Round grilles): 232mm dia
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DPD. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DPD who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
Certain product(s) are delayed in manufacturing due to semi-conductor shortages across the Globe. We'll keep you informed as to your order progress and a likely ETA once we get updates from the manufacturers.
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Tuesday - Thursday before 1pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to Order (not in stock). Lead times apply' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
AudioQuest - 7-10 days average for shipping of standard products, custom products are 14-21 days.
HiFi Racks - 4-6 weeks average for shipping.
DALI - 7-10 days for shipping
Other speaker brands - usually 2 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.