Connect 3.5 mm Jack to Phono Cable
The QED Connect 3.5 mm Jack to Phono Cable is a stereo phono to phono cable designed to connect your portable devices or hi-fi components equipped with a 3.5mm stereo jack output to your amplifier or receiver phono socket inputs.
QED Connect is a range of great value AV cables and adapters, custom-designed to deliver the best performance at an affordable price. Whether connecting to your TV, hi-fi or home cinema system or mobile device - such as smartphones, laptop, tablet, headphones or portable DACs - the indispensable Connect series covers every audio-visual connectivity base, whether at home or on-the-go.
Designed in the UK, the entire range boasts a stylish satin black finish, wrapped with a soft but durable, ultra-flexible PVC jacket primed for home or mobile use. Each cable (where applicable) features custom-moulded, 24K gold plated QED connectors and plugs for noise-free, long-life connectivity and 99.99% oxygen free copper conductors for reliable signal transfer. Each QED Connect cable comes in a variety of lengths with the entire range arriving in minimal, fully biodegradable packaging.
- Compact two-into-one design
- 24K gold plated connectors for noise-free long-life connectivity
- 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper conductors for reliable signal transfer
- Satin black 4 mm OD PVC jacket for ultra-flexibility
- HDPE dielectric for improved signal integrity
- Custom plug design with channel identifier
- Stepped 3.5 mm jack plug for mobile phone case fitment