QED QX16/2 PE Outdoor Buriable Speaker Cable 3- price per meter (specific options apply).
Please select from the right the length you require. Price is EACH (please order 2 units for a pair) unless you're cutting the length speficially yourself.
QED Professional Outdoor buriable speaker cable. The QX16/2 PE are high performance and impeccable quality speaker cable, designed to deliver excellent levels of performance in most outdoor applications with no additional conduit required.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- Water and UV resistant PE Outdoor outer jacket
- Can be buried
- Meets or exceeds UV resistance ISO 4892-2
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- No additional conduit required saving on installation costs
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Conductor Size - 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction - 30/0.26
- Conductor Resistance - 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area - 2.0 mm2
- Insulation Colour - 16/2 - Red, Black
- Dielectric Strength - 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material - PE
- Outside Diameter - 6.20 mm
- Jacket Colour - Black
- Weight - 58 kg/km
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.