QED XT25 bi-wire speaker "jumper" pack
XT25 cable from QED now available in 2 x pairs of "jumper" cables - 20cm each.
- QED XT25 Jumper Cables - (2 pairs) - i.e for a set of stereo speakers
- These are 20cm long jumper cables made using QED XT25 speaker cable and terminated with QED's high-quality AIRLOC spade and banana plugs. Ideal for bi-wirable speakers
- Can be used to connect the bass frequency binding posts to the high frequency binding posts of your speakers
- Wire gauge - 14 AWG
- Jacket Outer Diameter - 3.96mm
- Cross-sectional area - 25mm
- Loop resistance - 13.4 mΩ/m
- Capacitance - 35pF/m
- Inductance - 0.52 µH/m
- Dissipation factor - @ 10 kHz 0.0001
- Conductors - 10x19/0.13mm
- Lifetime Guarantee
These cables are professionally terminated onsite at Yorkshire AV LTD using QED's superb 24 Carat gold plated AIRLOC termination plugs and spades.
AIRLOC is QED's specialised loudspeaker termination method and offers the very best termination with QED speaker cables. This is a solder-free, airtight fusion between the cable and plug offering optimum signal transfer, excellent signal quality and perfect long-term performance.
QED’s AIRLOC FORTE metal banana and spade plugs deliver a superior performance over many plugs offered by rival manufacturers for the following reasons. Firstly, the plug is crimped around the conductors under high pressure using a special tool supplied by QED. No soldering is used and as a result the conductors are in contact with the plug 360 degrees which maximises the surface area contact. Furthermore, the banana plug itself is in contact with the binding post again at 360 degrees. The net effect of this is it maximises the signal transfer from the plug into your equipment and hence a superior performance. When bare wire is used not all the conductors are in contact with the binding post and as a result some loss occurs.