See the big picture with true 4K HDR
Bring home the ultimate 4K home cinema experience in stunning HDR with 1,500 lumens brightness and advanced features.
Experience the beauty of true 4K HDR images at home
Brings entertainment to life with 4K HDR picture quality in any living space. The VPL-VW290ES lets you take full advantage of the latest content with impressive sharpness and vivid colour, whether you’re watching sports, enjoying movies, or playing games.
X1™ for projector
Our X1™ for projector technology takes our acclaimed BRAVIA TV video processing technology and optimises it for projection. The processor combines innovative technologies for high-precision frame analysis, with features like Dynamic HDR Enhancer and Super Resolution for high-quality images.
Dynamic HDR Enhancer
Our Dynamic HDR Enhancer processes HDR content frame by frame to deliver stunning contrast, which makes bright scenes brighter and dark scenes darker, for the ultimate HDR experience.
SXRD™ for uncompromising picture quality
Our advanced SXRD panel technology offers rich, inky blacks and clear cinematic motion and image smoothness. High heat and light resistance also ensures spectacularly high and stable brightness.
uper Resolution Reality Creation
The VPL-VW290ES analyses every pixel of every image and then employs pattern-matching algorithms developed over years of movie production to enhance crispness without increasing digital picture noise.
Our Motionflow technology adds frames to reduce blur while maintaining brightness, creating smooth and clear motion even in 4K – ideal for sport
- Display System: 4K SXRD panel, projection system
- Size of effective display area: 0.74” x 3
- Number of pixels: 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- Focus: Powered
- Zoom: Powered (Approx. x 2.06)
- Lens shift: Powered: Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/-31%
- Throw ratio*1: 1.38 : 1 to 2.83 : 1
- Light source: High-pressure mercury lamp, 225 W type
- Lamp replacement time: 6,000 H (Lamp mode: Low)
- Screen size: 60” to 300” (1,524 mm to 7,620 mm)
- Light output: 1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High)
- Colour light output: 1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High)
- HDMI*3: x 2 (HDCP2.2)
- Trigger: x 1 (Mini jack, DC 12 V, Max. 100 mA)
- RS-232C: x1 (D-sub 9-pin (male))
- LAN: x1 (RJ-45, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
- IR IN / OUT: IN: x 1 (Mini jack)
- USB: x 1 (Type A, DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA)
- Picture processor: X1 for projector
- Acoustic Noise*4: 26 dB
- Operating temperature /humidity: 5°C to 35°C / 35% to 85%
- Storage temperature /humidity: -20°C to +60°C / 10% to 90%
- Power Requirements: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 390 W
- Standby: 0.4 W (when "Remote Start" is set to "Off")
- Networked Standby: 1.0 W (LAN) - 3D capability: Yes
- 3D emitter: Built-in RD emitter
- Dimensions: W 496 x H 205 x D 464 mm
- Weight: Approx. 14 kg
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
Certain product(s) are delayed in manufacturing due to semi-conductor shortages across the Globe. We'll keep you informed as to your order progress and a likely ETA once we get updates from the manufacturers.
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.