Yamaha WXA-50 MusicCast Stereo Amplifier. Let Yamaha catapult you into the 21st century with their brand new design concept of tomorrow’s hifi electronics. Visually the WXA-50 looks sensational and this quality look goes all the way down to every single internal component.
Taking its size into account, the weight of the WXA50 gives you confidence that it’s built with highest quality components. It’s features are also extensive with Networking, Wifi Streaming, Bluetooth and the ability to drive a nice pair of speakers all wrapped up into one tiny package.
You can also stream music and take control from your phone and tablet. Musically, the maximum 90w of power available ensures that you can uses this compact unit with an array of speakers unlike many of the simple streaming devices. You can also connect your TV or other digital device via the Digital, Optical Output giving you more options that just streaming.
There are also a pair of RCA inputs allowing you to connect a turntable via a phono stage amp or compatible record player with one built-in phono stage. You can also connect your memory stick for instant playback, giving you even more freedom to enjoy music in different ways.
So, if you’re looking to enjoy a plethora of audio inputs including streaming then, look no further than the Yamaha WXA-50 as this stereo streaming amplifier really is about to revolutionise what we expect from electronics.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- --- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- --- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8") wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation - Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8") and height of 42 mm (1-5/8") (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
|Rated Output Power||70 W + 70 W (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)|
|Maximum Output Power||90 W + 90 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.02 % (SP out)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||110 dB (Opt / Net / USB / Bluetooth in) / 98 dB (AUX in)|
|Audio In / Out||1 / 1|
|Digital In / Out||1 (Optical) / -|
|Remote In / Out||1 / 0|
|Control (Trigger) In / Out||1 / 1|
|Standby Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||215 x 51.5 x 251.4 mm (with antenna: 214 x 123.6 x 251.4 mm); 8-3/8” x 2” x 9-5/8” (with antenna: 8-3/8” x 4-7/8” x 9-5/8”)|
|Weight||1.94 kg; 4.28 lbs.|
|File Format||MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD|
|Bluetooth||Yes (SBC / AAC)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.