Acrylic is a popular material in high-end turntables. Not only does it offer a great visual appeal, it also has superlative sonic capabilities well-suited to audiophile systems.
The Acryl-IT upgrade platter for Debut and 1 Xpression turntable models delivers an improved sound performance compared to the regular steel platters. Acrylic is acoustically inert, and offers no colouration inside the audible frequency band for a pure, true-to-life audio performance.
Acrylic is an ideal platform for vinyl records, so for optimal performance the Acryl-IT is used without a turntable mat.
- Delivers improved sound performance
- Ideal replacement for standard metal platter
- Inert material greatly reduces resonances
- Centre indentation to accommodate record labels
- Can be used with clamps like the Pro-Ject Clamp-IT
- Improves the overall turntable aesthetic
What turntables are compatible with the Acrylic-IT?
- 1.2 Comfort
- Debut Carbon
- Debut Carbon Esprit SB*
- Debut Carbon USB
- Debut Carbon Evo
- Debut Carbon RecordMaster Hi-Res*
- Debut E
- Debut II
- Debut III
- Debut III Esprit*
- Debut III S Audiophile
- Debut RecordMaster
- Debut Phono SB
- Debut S/E3
- Debut USB
- Xpression Carbon
- Xpression Carbon UKX*
- Xpression II*
- Xpression III*
* Acryl-IT supplied as standard on these turntables