- Affordable, compact vinyl record cleaning machine
- Clean records quickly and efficiently to improve their life and sound
- Luxury materials throughout including the aluminium chassis
The VC-E is a compact, affordable vinyl record cleaning machine (RCM). Inspired by the developments made in the Pro-Ject VC-S2 ALU design, VC-E offers a string of premium features in a smaller package that’s suited to smaller record collections and tighter space.
Boasting a striking aluminium surface that’s not only visually appealing but is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis, the VC-E still houses a sufficiently powerful vacuum motor to clean records, residue free, in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one rotation forward, followed by one backwards. The drive motor also makes one rotation within 2 seconds, which is about three times faster than comparable products. The end-result is a faster and more effective cleaning process for the cost.
A screw-on clamp, lined with a rubber pad, protects the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage to the label. The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
The VC-E is supplied with Pro-Ject’s own eco-friendly, non-alcoholic vinyl cleaning concentrate, Wash-IT. It offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear and stylus wear are significantly reduced. It also evaporates in the air, dramatically reducing the number of times you need to empty the built-in 0.5l waste liquid tank.
If you demand the best sound from your hi-fi, and want to protect your precious investment in your record collection, the VC-E is an essential tool for delivering on both fronts.
- Compact, new cabinet made out of luxurious materials
- Clean records quickly and efficiently
- 0.5l tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid
- Eco-friendly cleaning fluid efficiently cleans and removes static load off records
- Screw-on clamp with rubber pad protects record label from cleaning fluid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.