Usually dispatched within 48 hours
Remote install service available
Pulse-Eight’s ProAmp8 is a powerful and versatile 8-Zone Power Amplifier that delivers excellent audio performance with robust and reliable Class D amplification in a compact form factor. The ProAmp8 is the all-in-one ideal solution for both surround sound and distributed audio systems.
The ProAmp8 offers a wide range of feature sets such as: full audio DSP and EQ settings; Multi- Zone Mode; and, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound Mode. This level of versatility allows for a 5.1 “home theater” alongside a multi-room whole-house distributed audio system all in one box.
The amplifier is the perfect partner to Pulse-Eight’s ProAudio DSP pre-amp range and latest neo video matrices.
• 8-Zone Power Amplifier, driven by ICEpower modules, delivering up to 100 watts of high-quality sound per channel.
• 8 Stereo (L/R) analog inputs and 1 digital (coax/optical) input with Dolby support.
• Bridgeable outputs zones to create flexible power configurations.
• Full Dolby Zone DSP and Equalizer (EQ) control.
• Fault detection and system reset protects the amplifier and connected speakers from damage.
• Low-energy consumption when the amplifier is in standby and not in use.
• “Automatic sensing” and 12V Trigger options for efficient energy saving with a fast wake-up.
• Includes user-friendly WebUI control access.
• Easy integration with third-party control systems.
• 1x Dolby 5.1 SPDIF Input mappable to 6 surround sound channels or stereo-downmixing
• 1x RCA Subwoofer Line Level Output
• Full DSP Control
• 8x Stereo L/R Inputs
• 8x Stereo Phoenix Connector Outputs
• Global Input/Bridge Mode
• 12V Trigger
• Web Interface
• Built In Britain
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
Certain product(s) are delayed in manufacturing due to semi-conductor shortages across the Globe. We'll keep you informed as to your order progress and a likely ETA once we get updates from the manufacturers.
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 2pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed on after 2pm on Thursday or on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to order' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DHL. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DHL who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
As always - we welcome a conversation about your requirements and will always explore all options to connect you with the right solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.