Our latest build for a customer was completed in just 5 days! This was no ordinary job either - this was a complete design, room build and handover.
If you're looking for a home cinema transformation in a fast turnaround - we can help you. Unlike other home cinema companies - we keep a lot of stock to allow us to spec, deliver and build at pace.
Our customer attended the Yorkshire AV showroom in April where they enjoyed our demo cinema room. They in essence wanted the same spec (a DALI Phantom M-375 LCR, H-80R surrounds/side surrounds and E-80 ceiling speakers for the 4 channel ATMOS) but with more seating, a completely fabric covered room, higher spec projector, dual subs, carpets, seating (2 rows with a riser floor) and a control system and they needed it by a particular date.
We attended site on Saturday 8AM having created a full design and spec for the room, the walls and the control solution and set to work with our small dedicated team of professional installers. By the end of Wednesday - the room was complete and handed over to our delighted customer.
Yorkshire AV are capable of:
- electrics and smart lighting including LED strip lights and controllers
- full timber build out and insulation
- installation of network (CAT6a and fibre) cabling
- installation of speaker and audio/visual cables
- plasterboarding and installation of speakers into set cavities
- acoustic control and fabric coverings
- cinema seating and upholstery
- full ELAN control solutions
In short - the end to end design, delivery and installation to a very high quality of cinema rooms across the UK.
A little timeline of the works and pictures below.
- DALI M-375 LCR
- DALI H-80R rear/side surround speakers
- DALI E-80 ceiling speakers
- Dual SVS SB-4000 subwoofers
- Screen Excellence Discovery 120 1.78:1 screen
- Sony VPL-590ES projector
- QED and AudioQuest cables
- Reavon UBR-X200 UHD player
- Emotiva XMC-2 processor with DIRAC and XPA-11 Gen3 power amp
- In-Akustik XLR audio cables
- Valencia Theatre Seating (2 x 4 seat rows)
- Aurora Carpet
- Fabric and acoustic wall solution (bespoke by Yorkshire AV)
- Custom LED and control solution
We are attending the build in a few weeks after to fine tune the calibration and deliver new UHD players and 3D glasses.
Day 1 - electrics, studwork, insulation and begin boarding
The rack - complete with ELAN SC-100 controller, HR30 remote control, Apple TV 4K, Emotiva XMC-2 processor, Emotiva XPA-11 Gen3 power amplifier, Reavon UBR-X200 UHD player and Netgear POE switch.
Day 2 - complete boarding, installation of speakers
Day 3 - LED lighting installation, acoustic management, projector mounting, projector screen frame assembled and tracking system install
Day 4 - carpet installation, LED trim configuration, full fabric and treatment of the ceiling
Day 5 - finalise the rest of the acoustic panels, installation of cinema seating, audio and video calibration and final control system tweaks.