Audiophile vinyl enjoyment because pure silver offers crystal clear performance!
In celebration of our 25th anniversary we release this superior cartridge in cooperation with audiophile phonographic pioneer Ortofon! To realize higher levels of detail, we modified the entry level classic OM 10 with pure silver coils, this also opened up the transparency of this cartridge.
- Moving Magnet principle
- Coil windings made from pure silver to achieve higher quality and more dynamic playback compared with conventional MM cartridges
- Suitable for low to medium tonearm masses
- 1/2 inch mounting standard
- High trackability
- Pick it 25A should be connected to phono MM inputs
- As with most MM cartridges, stylus can be exchanged
|Stylus tip radius||8 x 18 µm|
|Frequency response||20 - 24.000 Hz|
|Output voltage||5.5 mV|
|Channel separation||>25dB @ 1kHz|
|Compliance dynamic/lateral||25 µm/mN|
|Tracking force range||1.25-1.75 g|
|Recommended tracking force||1.5 g|
|Internal inductance||580 mH|
|Recommended load resistance||47 kΩ|
|Recommended load capacitance||200-600 pF|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.