HIGH-END CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES
REVEAL THE INTENSITY OF EVERY MOMENT
Celestee combines modern design, luxurious finishes and impressive sound performance. Their exclusive Focal speaker drivers guarantee excellent dynamics and high precision sound. The earcups have undergone acoustic treatment to restrict resonance and achieve uncompromising audio quality: the sound is clean, precise and with good bass extension.
Another standout feature of Celestee is its unique Navy Blue and timeless Soft Copper colourway.
The headphones are further enhanced with the use of high quality materials and crafted with the semi-aniline leather on the earpads, headband and earcups. Celestee’s design is a masterclass in Focal’s craftsmanship.
The aluminium yoke has controlled geometry to mould perfectly to the head while providing excellent grip and even greater comfort.
Celestee reveals the intensity of every listening moment, whether at home or on the go.
COMFORT AND HIGH-GRADE MATERIALS
The earcups are covered in leather and overlaid with a stainless steel grille. The headband combines leather on the outside with microfiber on the inside whilst the earpads are in semi-aniline leather. The high-quality materials are a key feature of the product’s design, aesthetics and comfort.
Navy Blue is a modern, timeless and sophisticated choice for Celestee. It is the first time this blue has made an appearance in the Focal collection. It blends harmoniously with the Soft Copper finish found on the rings of the earcups, internal grilles, logo and cable connections.
FOCAL SPEAKER DRIVERS
Designed for use at home and on the go, Celestee are the ideal headphones for using around the house or when out and about. Their low impedance (35 Ohms) ensures uncompromising sound when used with a portable audio player. The semi-aniline leather earpads combined with the design of the earcups are big contributors to both the comfort and soundproofing of the headphones.
- These headphones require a running-in period in order to operate at their best.
- They will run themselves in naturally after several hours of listening time.
- If you want to speed up the process, we recommend playing very bassy music through them for at least 24 hours at a relatively high volume.
- This will stabilise the speaker drivers and allow you to get the very best out of your headphones.
Celestee comes with:
- A carrying case in colour-matched the headphones. Transport Celestee safely anywhere with its carrying case that is thermoformed in the shape of the headphones.
- 1 x 3.94 ft (1.2m) asymmetric cable with 1/8” - 3.5mm jack
- 1 x jack adapter, 1/8" (3.5mm) female – 1/4” (6.35mm) male
Type: Circum-aural closed-back headphones
Impedance: 35 Ohms
Sensitivity: 105dB SPL / 1 mW @ 1 kHz
THD: 0,1 % @ 1 kHz / 100 dB SPL
Frequency response: 5Hz – 23kHz
Driver: 40mm Aluminium/Magnesium ‘M’-shaped dome
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.