Yorkshire AV are a gold retailer for Monitor Audio. This means:
- a quality experience in store / on-line
- expert knowledge on product selection / design / integration
- class service and support
Featuring their entire range from Bronze to Gold in store - you can get your hands on, try out and learn about the differences. We have a beautiful set of racks with relevant electronics to truly showcase the energy and quality that the Monitor Audio Silver 7G can deliver to a room.
Now in its 7th generation, the Monitor Audio Silver Series embodies our decades of audio expertise. Thanks to a choice of real-wood veneers or beautifully painted and finished cabinets, these speakers have a refined, understated look - the perfect counterpoint to their bold, powerful sound. And with class-leading performance through our latest metal coned drivers with Rigid Surface Technology II, the music you love is more precise, with less distortion than ever. So even with the volume pumped up, the sound you hear couldn't be clearer.
A beautifully crafted bookshelf speaker that’s a leap beyond the ordinary. Featuring Rigid Surface Technology and a new tweeter design, it’s built to eliminate distortion wherever possible. So even when you push it to the limit, it remains clear and controlled.
Imagine a bookshelf speaker that gives you richer sound and deeper bass than your old floorstander. That’s what the Monitor Audio Silver 100 is capable of. On the outside, a choice of real-wood veneers lets you achieve the perfect look. Inside, a plethora of technologies come together, including metal coned drivers with Rigid Surface Technology, a new tweeter design and a new crossover system that intelligently combines the tweeter and bass driver. If all that just sounds like noise to you, don’t worry. You’ll hear the difference the moment you press play.
- 1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 1 x 8” (203mm) C-CAM mid-bass driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- Has a full bass extension similar to a floorstanding speaker, covering the full range of a bass guitar
- Excellent choice when space is at a premium but sound quality is very important
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Perfect for smaller stereo music set-ups, or as front/rear channels in smaller home cinema systems
- Bookshelf-friendly with rubber stopper feet supplied
|Frequency Response||35 Hz - 35 kHz|
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||87.5dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL (Single)||106dB|
|Power Handling R.M.S||120 W|
|Recommended Amp Requirements R.M.S||40 - 120 W|
|Crossover Frequency||2.3 kHz|
|External Dimensions (inc. out-rigger plates, grille and feet + spikes where fitted) (H x W x D)||37.7 x 23 x 33.2 cm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.