Yorkshire AV are a gold retailer for Monitor Audio. This means:
- a quality experience in store / on-line
- expert knowledge on product selection / design / integration
- class service and support
Featuring their entire range from Bronze to Gold in store - you can get your hands on, try out and learn about the differences. We have a beautiful set of racks with relevant electronics to truly showcase the energy and quality that the Monitor Audio Silver 7G can deliver to a room.
Now in its 7th generation, the Monitor Audio Silver Series embodies our decades of audio expertise. Thanks to a choice of real-wood veneers or beautifully painted and finished cabinets, these speakers have a refined, understated look - the perfect counterpoint to their bold, powerful sound. And with class-leading performance through our latest metal coned drivers with Rigid Surface Technology II, the music you love is more precise, with less distortion than ever. So even with the volume pumped up, the sound you hear couldn't be clearer.
The performance of a large speaker, now in a much smaller package. The Monitor Audio Silver 50 7G brings studio precision to your living room, in a design optimised to the acoustics of an ordinary home. For you, that means deep bass and stunning sound in a compact shape.
Designed to give you the deep, rich bass extension usually only found in a larger floorstander, the Silver 50 7G bookshelf speakers are an excellent choice when space is at a premium. It’s engineered for the kind of real-world spaces we live in, which means we’ve optimised the bass for scenarios like being placed close to a wall. With a choice of real-wood veneers, and from Satin White to High Gloss Black, you’ll find the perfect look to fit your home. And most importantly of all, thanks to the new Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II mid-bass driver design, you’ll enjoy pin sharp clarity in every track.
- 1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 1 x 5¼” (134mm) C-CAM mid-bass driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- Designed to give the bass extension normally only possible from a floorstanding loudspeaker
- Optimised to cope with reflected sound when placed close to a wall
- Excellent choice when space is a premium but sound quality is very important
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Perfect for smaller stereo music set-ups, or as front/rear channels in smaller home cinema systems
- Compact and bookshelf-friendly with rubber stopper feet supplied
- Can be wall-mounted using Monitor Audio FIX-M speaker mount
|Frequency Response||47 Hz - 35 kHz|
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||86dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL (Single)||104dB|
|Power Handling R.M.S||100 W|
|Recommended Amp Requirements R.M.S||40 - 100 W|
|Crossover Frequency||2.6 kHz|
|External Dimensions (inc. out-rigger plates, grille and feet + spikes where fitted) (H x W x D)||28.4 x 16.5 x 27.2 cm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.