Order now for dispatch once stock is received in September
Our entry-level Attessa amp offers the same class-leading performance as the streaming amp, just without BluOS connectivity. One-touch dial control, play music from your phone or tablet, smart updates via our MaestroUnite app… this is simplicity turned up to 11.
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 x Digital COAX inputs
- 2 x Digital OPTICAL inputs (toslink - full size)
- Pre Out Stereo / sub
- 12v trigger in / out
A1 – Variable Input (no signal sense)
A2 – Fixed Input (with signal sense)
MM (Phono) - RIAA (equalised)
- Digital 1 (D1) – Coax SPDIF (up to 192kHz/24bit)
- Digital 2 (D2) – Optical SPDIF (max. 96kHz/24bit)
- Digital 3 (TV) – Optical SPDIF (max. 96kHz/24bit)
- Digital 4 (CD) – Coax SPDIF (up to 192kHz/24bit)
- Digital 5 (Bluetooth) – Bluetooth (48kHz/16bit)
Get the most from your speakers with this powerful amplifier from the Roksan audio experts. The simple, intuitive dial control lets you choose your device, volume or pre-set station with nothing more than a turn of your wrist. With so many inputs to choose from, you can connect with your Hi-Fi, TV, games console, phone and more. What’s more, setting it up is easy, thanks to the MaestroUnite app which combines your devices and allows quick, simple over-the-air updates. Thanks to a built-in phono stage, you can also eliminate the need for extra boxes and accessories when connecting a turntable. The result? A Hi-Fi experience that’s a lot more human.
- A stereo amplifier which delivers 130W per channel (4 ohm)
- Built-in high performance DAC developed in-house
- The one touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use. Select listening volume or source guided by a graphical interface incorporating haptic feedback to confirm your selection
- Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials
- A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth®
- Cast streaming services from your phone or other smart device via custom long range Bluetooth antenna
- MaestroUnite setup for over the air updates and partnering of other devices to form a single Roksan system, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan
- An integrated Moving Magnet phono stage allows the connection to a turntable without the need for additional boxes and accessories
- A powerful amplifier capable of getting the most out of a variety of loudspeakers
- Designed and developed in-house in the UK
|Power Output into 8 Ohm||80W Both Channels Driven, Nominal (THD+N <0.1%)|
|Power Output into 4 Ohm||130W Both Channels Driven, Nominal (THD+N <0.1%)|
|Inputs (Digital)||Digital 1 (D1) – Coax SPDIF (up to 192kHz/24bit)|
|Inputs (Analogue)||A1 – Variable Input (no signal sense)|
|Outputs||1x pair Speaker binding posts (L&R)|
|Other||IEC mains power socket (3 pin)/Fuse holder|
|Construction||Formed Plated steel and bespoke machined anodised aluminium front panel.|
|Primary Interface (on unit)||Dynamic Control Dial (with haptic feedback) to control volume and inputs|
|Secondary Interface (on unit)||Standby, Backward, Play/Pause, Forward|
|Other Interface||IR remote|
|Bluetooth||A2DP Audio profile /|
|Digital Coax Input||up to 24bit/192kHz PCM|
|Digital Optical Input||up to 24bit/96kHz PCM|
|MaestroUnite||System Creation and Control|
|Mains Transformer Rating||400VA|
|Dimensions (Including Encoder and Connections (W x H x D))||432 x 76 x 373 mm|
|Dimensions (Excluding Encoder and Connections (W x H x D))||432 x 76 x 346 mm|
Order and Delivery Information
Thank you for considering Yorkshire AV for your next investment in your AV setup.
We are an approved retailer for all brands sold on our website, which means full manufacturers warranty and support as well as detailed product knowledge within our small business.
We use an inventory tracking system which states if item(s) are in stock and if not, what are the likely lead times.
Who do you use for delivery?
Our primary delivery agent is DPD. Where orders are shipped directly from Yorkshire AV, we always use DPD who offer a fabulous service at competitive rates.
If we drop ship (i.e. direct from the supplier) then the delivery agent is out of our control. It is generally DPD or UPS however - we rarely see other carriers used.
Selecting "Next Day" delivery does not mean you'll receive your item the next day in some cases. It's the next day from when the item(s) are in stock with us. If there is an urgent need then please contact a member of staff via the Live Chat or telephone (01757 826111) to check on live stock levels.
Certain product(s) are delayed in manufacturing due to semi-conductor shortages across the Globe. We'll keep you informed as to your order progress and a likely ETA once we get updates from the manufacturers.
When will orders be dispatched?
- Orders placed Tuesday - Thursday before 1pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. This relates to product that state 'In Stock for immediate dispatch' on the product page.
- Orders placed over a weekend and are in stock will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders for items not in stock
Given the vast amount of variations of each product (e.g. AudioQuest cables) or Pro-Ject Audio Turntables - we keep the most common options in stock (i.e. gloss black finish, or 1.5m RCA cables) whereas longer cables or cables with terminations that are less frequently ordered will be ordered as required.
Generally speaking - we receive orders within 2-3 days for UK suppliers and 3-4 days for European suppliers (i.e. AudioQuest, DALI).
We want you to be 100% satisfied which is why we'll give you an email/call if item(s) aren't in stock and give you the option of changing the order, cancelling or if you're happy to wait a few days, we'll get it out as soon as possible.
If an item states 'Available to Order (not in stock). Lead times apply' - this means the item is not in stock but we are able to order in. Lead times average 2 days but in some circumstances, delivery times may be longer and is outside of our control. Please contact us to get an estimate on delivery times if orders are urgent.
AudioQuest - 7-10 days average for shipping of standard products, custom products are 14-21 days.
HiFi Racks - 4-6 weeks average for shipping.
DALI - 7-10 days for shipping
Other speaker brands - usually 2 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.